The new year is upon us and we will start it with a bang. The awesome writer duo that is Moira Rogers is hosting a great giveaway for an ereader (spesifics at the end of the post) and all you have to do is leaving comments. How cool is that? It’s all about their new release Hammer Down, book 2 in their Children of the Undying series (you can read my review of book 1, Demon Bait here– great read!). hammer Down will hit the shelves tomorrow (our review will pop up then too). But now on to today’s task. Why am I Team Outcast:
1. The guys are unbelievable hot. Try hot as in scorching like hell- well probably the demon blood. *g*
2. Let’s face it- Magic just rocks and makes your world more mysterious and often so much more handy, too. Who wouldn’t like to actually know if someone is speaking the truth?
3. Did I mention the guys? I have such a soft spot for a good alpha male who can’t keep the growling inside. *fans herself*
5. I do like me some geek guys and the Outcast side has the best hacker ever- Trip. *sigh*
6. With hotter blood comes a hotter temper but also more compassion- I do like that.
7. Did you see the man boobs? *points to cover*
So which is your choice: Team Trucker (Humans with Guns and Tech) or Team Outcast (Half-Demons & Summoners with Magic and hot dudes). Tell us in the comments!
~*~*~Giveaway aka The Disclaimer~*~*~
This post is part of Moira Rogers’s Post-Apocalyptic Trucker vs Outcast Showdown.
A comment on this post will enter you to win your choice of a NOOK Simple Touch, or a Kindle Touch or Kobo Touch with special offers.
For rules, details on more ways to enter or information on how to pick your own side, visit the contest page at Moira Rogers’s website.